Bridge Neighbourhood Plan.
The draft form of the Neighbourhood Plan was officially accepted by Bridge Parish Council on 8 February 2018 and is now ready for public consultation.
Please read the draft plan, with its appendices, then give us your feedback on-line or by post (or hand delivered) to the Parish Office at 47 High St Bridge CT4 5JZSupporting evidence documents are available on this website.
ExhibitionsThere will be two public exhibitions in the Village Hall, to give the opportunity to discuss the plans with members of the committee who wrote the plan.
- Sunday 18th March, 2pm to 5pm
- Saturday 7th April, 5pm to 8pm
The planDraft Neighbourhood Plan (Entire plan)
- Introduction, Our vision, Objectives, Map of the area covered by this Plan, Reading this Plan, Background
- Objective A. Building a Strong, Competitive Economy & Ensuring the Vitality of the Village Centre
- Objective B. Promoting Sustainable Transport
- Objective C. To Deliver A Choice of High Quality Homes With Good Design
- Objective D. Promoting Healthy Communities
- Objective E. Meeting the Challenges of Climate Change and Flooding
- Objective F. Conserving and Enhancing the Natural Environment
- Objective G. Conserving and Enhancing the Historic Environment
- The Consultation Statement & Notes
- Village Design Statement 2013
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Environmental Report
- Bridge Housing Needs Survey Report 2017
- Rural Place Profile
- Bridge - A Proposal for the Future (Leaflet from Cantley ltd.)
- SHLAAs at Bridge (Strategic Housing Land Allocation Appraisals)
- Traffic Surveys (Bridge ATC 22-01-17) (PDF) or download original Excel file
The traffic data uses vehicle classes, click here to see the class definitions.
Map showing location of traffic survey
- Important Local Green Spaces Assessments