Bridge Sports Pavilion is owned by Bridge Parish Council. It is let out for village and wider events. It is managed by Philip Wicker, resident of the village and former Clerk to the Parish Council.
- Football matches at the weekend (Sundays but occasionally Saturdays)
- Art Classes
- Toddlers Playgroup
- Children’s activities during school holidays
- WI events
- Parties for people of all ages
- A base for sporting and fundraising events on the recreation ground
- As an overflow for the village hall
The work, which can be completed in 2 hours per week, consists of:
- Sweeping and mopping the floors throughout the pavilion
- Ensuring the toilets and urinals are clean and fit for use
- Replenishing toilet rolls and handtowels (all provided by the Parish Council)
- Wiping surfaces in the kitchen area and cleaning sinks throughout
- Window and mirror cleaning
- Bin emptying
- Wiping walls and showers of the changing rooms
- Informing the Pavilion secretary of any issues requiring attention
- The pavilion is currently heavily used on a Sunday morning and needs to be cleaned and ready for use at 9.00 am on a Monday morning.
- There is less need for regular weekly cleaning from June-August each year
The work can be carried out at any time on a Sunday afternoon or evening.
This job would suit someone who has cleaning skills and experience and who is free on a Sunday.
Payment (£10 per hour) is made monthly by cheque on submission of an invoice to the secretary (Mr Wicker).
All equipment and supplies are provided.
For further details contact Philip Wicker, the Pavilion secretary, on email@example.com or 07872 639172